| About ReadyQuip | Jobs Available |
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Job Description
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Timmins, ON CANADA;
Year(s) of Experience: 3 (not essential)
Number of Positions: 1
An employee oriented company currently expanding its operations within the province of Ontario is currently accepting applications for a sales and marketing coordinator.
We pride ourselves in our superior products, exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and career opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and Services
· Contributes to the development and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
· Assists with the development and management of the marketing budget.
· Plans and executes promotional activities including print, electronic/social media, tradeshow, and direct mail.
· Coordinates the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support marketing and sales programs.
· Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
· Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
· Establishes and ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, websites, and events.
Communication and Research:
· Responsible for developing and delivering effective internal and external communication tools.
· Assists with communication to customers and internal communication to ReadyQuip staff.
· Prepares draft reports, background documentation, and research.
· Plans, promotes, and executes sales meetings.
· Provides direct administrative and office management support to both the Vice President and department Managers.
· Assists with the development and preparation of presentations.
· Takes minutes during conference calls and meetings.
· Develops and maintains monthly sales reports and other reports as required.
· Assist in various pre-selling and post selling activities
· Assist salespeople on the road for price, stock check
· Maintain, prepare and distribute price lists upon request from customers and sales & marketing personnel
· Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations, availability, as required, on a daily basis
· Special project, as required
· College/University Degree in Marketing/Graphic/Web/communications or Multimedia Design
· Experience working with HTML, CSS and Photoshop or similar would be beneficial
· Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills to collaborate with and train diverse cross functional teams
· Self-directed/self-starter and flexible team player with the ability to work independently with high integrity and initiative
· Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to quickly adapt to multiple and often changing schedules and priorities in a deadline driven environment
· Proven knowledge and experience using social media tools
· A team player with a strong customer service orientation.
· Good organizational skills.
· Experience with windows and Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, skype, publisher, adobe, one note, POS).
· Ability to multi task
· Critical thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
· Judgment & decision making: choosing appropriate actions based on common sense and cost-benefit analysis
· Coordination: adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
· Leadership and persistence in face of obstacles
· Achievement driven
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Readyquip is an equal opportunity employer.